Sunday, March 24, 2019

Japan Day 1: Too Tired For A Creative Title

Hello everyone I want to make this brief since I am very tired. I have arrived safely in Japan for the most part. The flight over here defitnely wasn’t a pleasant one. For the first time in my life I experienced homesickness (still even feel it a little as I write this, I blame the drugs). It was if it really hit me that I’m really going to a foreign country and that I’m staying longer than ever before. It’s a pretty scary thought but I’m sure it’ll pass. The most exciting part of the flight though was the end of my flight because in true Wilson fashion as soon as I was safe on the runway I get air sick for the first time in my life(too many firsts on this plane ride). The poor men that were sitting around me got puked on and it was just awful. I felt awful the whole way as I attempted to find the AirBnB I was staying at. It was a little tricky getting around when your tank is on empty but I managed. Now I’m going to rest for the evening and hope I have a good recovery tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your well wishes, let’s hope this bad beginning leads to a better ending!

2 comments: